1. The Promoters of this lottery are Curry GAA and Shannon Gaels GAA Club (hereinafter referred to as “the Promoters”) c/o O’Dowd LLP, Bridge Street, Co. Roscommon, F52 WO29.
2. The terms and conditions herein set out are at all times governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.
3. The Promoter is established and conducted for no purpose connected with gaming, wagering or lotteries.
4. The lottery is open to all natural persons aged 18 years or older. Any tickets purchased by persons under the age of 18 years shall be declared null and void and shall not be included nor deemed to be included in the lottery. Any such entry entered into the lottery will be declared invalid and another ticket will be drawn in its place.
5. The lottery was granted a licence in Carrick On Shannon District Court on the 18th day of May 2021.
6. The purpose of the lottery is to raise funds for the benefit of Curry GAA Club and Shannon Gaels GAA Club respectively.
7. The cost of a lottery ticket will be €100.00.
8. Only the name(s) on the ticket shall be included in the lottery. By purchasing a lottery ticket, the lottery ticket holder is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. Members of the Organising Committee appointed to organise and oversee the lottery are expressly precluded from purchasing a lottery ticket.
10. There is no limit to the number of lottery tickets that an individual may purchase.
11. There are a maximum number of lottery tickets available of 20,000.
12. Once purchased, the lottery ticket is non-refundable except in circumstances where the lottery is cancelled by the Promoters. In that event, lottery ticket holder may claim a refund from the Promoters.
13. Neither the Promoter nor any of their respective trustees or members nor any of their respective servants, agents, licensees, or organisers of the lottery of whatsoever nature or howsoever appointed shall be liable to the lottery ticket holders for any loss, inconvenience, damage or expense suffered by the lottery ticket holder participating in this lottery.
14. Neither the Promoter nor any of their respective trustees or members nor any of their respective servants, agents, licensees, or organisers of the lottery of whatsoever nature or howsoever appointed shall be liable for any failure in the performance of its obligations due to factors beyond its and/or their control.
15. The 1st prize in the lottery is a 3 bedroom semi-detached house at 60 Farmhill Manor, Strandhill Road, Co Sligo, Ireland (hereinafter referred to as “the Property”), or a cash alternative of €300,000. Any photographs on winahouseinsligo.ie or elsewhere are not of the Property and are instead for illustrative purposes only. The value of the Property at the time of publishing the terms and conditions herein set out is in excess of €300,000. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is non-transferrable and vests in the winner only.
16. Five cash prizes of 1,000 euro will be drawn from entries remaining after the draw for the 1st prize of a house, or a cash alternative of €300,000, has been completed.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to add additional prizes to the lottery. The addition of any such prizes will be notified to the lottery ticket holders on winahouseinsligo.ie.
18. The lottery draw will be held on the 9th of January 2022 at the Sligo Park Hotel and will be streamed via social media as will be notified to lottery ticket holders on winahouseinsligo.ie.
19. The Promoters reserve the right to alter or change the date of the lottery draw for any reason whatsoever and in setting an alternative date will notify the lottery ticket holders as soon as practicable in respect thereof by publishing a notice in this regard on winahouseinsligo.ie.
20. The winner will be announced within 28 days of the lottery draw on winahouseinsligo.ie.